You can order your repeat medication in the following ways;
- By contacting your pharmacy directly.
- By registering for the NHS App or online Patient Access. Click here for further information on how to do register for online services
- By emailing us at email@example.com
- By completing a repeat prescription order form and posting in the post box in the practice lobby. To protect you and others from any risk please only visit the practice to order your repeat medication as a last resort.
- Allow 48 hours for prescriptions to be issued.
Please note that any repeat medication requested too early will be rejected.
If you are having difficulty collecting your prescriptions from your pharmacy due to the self-isolating or protective shielding measures please let us know.
Our receptionists will be able to put you in contact with a group of patient volunteers who can arrange your medication to be collected from the pharmacy and delivered to your home.