- Men’s Health – 26th October – 6.30pm – 7.30pm
When the events are live simply click on the subject to go to the Eventbrite page to book your place – it’s free, and everyone is welcome. You don’t need to have extensive technology knowledge or experience to take part, simply click on the link on the Eventbrite page up to 15 minutes before the start time and get the answers to everything you wanted to know about the subject of the Seminar. It works on any computer, smartphone or tablet!
Recorded Seminars – you can watch them back!
- Blood Pressure – 25th May Mr Raj Khiana, Consultant Cardiologist at the Royal Free Hospital gave a fantastic talk and answered all our questions on Blood Pressure; you can watch the video here. Cardiovascular Care at HCA Healthcare UK
- Women’s Health including HRT & Menopause – 27th July – You can watch the video here More information from Portland Women’s Health Services
- Weight Management and Diabetes – 28th September – Weight management is of great importance to people, especially those who also have a diagnosis of Diabetes. Dr Patel Consultant, Endocrinologist and Senior Dietician, Nehal Keshwala presented a patient education talk about weight management and diabetes. You can watch the videohere
- If you would be interested in more information about Weight Management Services please complete the form and we will contact you with more information.
Need to know more or have suggestions for topics that you would like to know more about? Please feedback via the Patient feedback page with any questions, concerns or comments.