Book a Routine Appointment using the NHS APP or Patient Access App.
Message us to book an Appointment or for any administrative or medication query
- Non – Urgent Appointment Request
- Prescription Request
- Administrative Request including Sick Notes, Insurance Reports, Referrals
Telephone the Practice
- Call 01923 287100 to speak to a member of staff to book, cancel or change your appointment.
- Phone lines open Monday – Friday 8:00am to 6.30pm.
Priority appointments are for problems which cannot wait for a routine appointment.
- Call 01923 287100 to speak to a member of our care navigation team if you feel you need a priority appointment
- Request a priority appointment online and we will contact you.
Urgent Walk in Clinic
We offer a walk in clinic at 11am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
These appointments are for new acute illness and are 5 minute appointments.
- Please arrive at 10.45am for the 11am morning Urgent Clinic
- Please arrive at 4.45pm for the 5pm evening Urgent Clinic
These appointments are NOT suitable for the following reasons:
- Non urgent medical conditions
- Prescription Requests
- Referral Request
- Follow up to a routine appointment
- Test Results
If you are unsure if you should attend this walk in clinic then please request an appointment online. We will contact you and book you an appointment.
Urgent Medical Services
We are not an emergency medical service. Call 111 for emergency medical help.
Cancel an Appointment
- Cancel with Patient Access
- Cancel with NHS App
- Message us
- By responding to your appointment reminder text message with the word CANCEL
Home Visit Requests
Patients are encouraged to attend the surgery whenever possible. If you are unable to attend please phone the surgery on 01923 287100 before 10am.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late, another appointment will be booked for you.