Help us to make the services we offer at Chorleywood Health Centre the best that they can be.
Would you be able to use your experience, as a patient, by post, email or in person to help us improve our services?
We would really like you to be involved.
The purpose of the PPG
- To give Practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics and issues of mutual interest in their Practice.
- To provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions to improve services and facilities
- To encourage health education activities within the Practice.
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- To involve further patients from the wider population.
Positive outcomes of PPG’s
- Improving services at the Health Centre
- Carrying out surveys into a variety of subjects e.g. health needs/expectations and major cause of ill-health in a particular area.
- To explore the changing needs of patients.
- Measure patient satisfaction.
- Gather ideas for improvements or modifications needed for the delivery of services.
- Discussions at meetings.
If you would like to join the Practice Patient Group, please click here to fill in the online form or you can download the form here. Please return the form to Chorleywood Health Centre and we will be in touch.
We would like to get people from all ages, male and female, different ethnic backgrounds, medical conditions and needs so the different points of view can be taken into account.
Should you have any questions, please speak to the Practice Manager, Joanna Fursse on 01923 287100
Patient Group Newsletters
Patient Report and Action Plan