Booking Appointments including Booking Routine, Priority Appointments, Blood Tests and Nurse Appointments
Clinical Enquiries including sick notes
Prescription Requests – Please allow 2 Full working days
Tel: 01923 287100 – phone lines open 8am – 6.30pm
Chorleywood Health Centre
15 Lower Road
Nearest Public Transport – Chorleywood Station
Chorleywood station, Station Approach, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire, WD3 5ND
Out of Hours
111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally.
Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need to:
– treat yourself at home
– go to a Primary Care Centre
If you need a face-to-face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.
Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.
Please call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Chorleywood Health Centre is accessible to patients with different access needs as follows:
- Wheelchair accessible
- Auto opening doors to waiting area
- Reception desk has wheelchair access
- Portable induction loop system to aid the deaf and hearing impaired
- Disabled Car Parking Space outside the Health Centre
- Translation services available including British Sign Language
- Accessible toilet facilities
Please let us know if you require any other adjustments to assist with your visit.