We will be commencing the Flu and Covid Vaccination Winter Campaign in September this year.
- Residents in a care home for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- Persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group.
- Frontline health and social care workers
- Persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- Persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults
We will commence Flu vaccinations for 2-3-year-olds and children in a clinical risk group in early September when vaccines become available. NHS England recommend that this group are prioritised as early on the season to reduce transmission. School-age children (reception to year 11) vaccinations will be organised within the schools.
We will Invite those eligible in the order specified above. You will receive a text message with a direct booking link or a letter inviting those eligible to contact the practice to book.