Love Your Liver – Wednesday 23rd February 2022 – Your Liver is a fantastically efficient part of your body that performs hundreds of tasks – when it’s working well!. Chorleywood Health Centre is pleased to invite you to a Patient Education Session. The liver is an organ about the size of a football. It sits just under your rib cage on the right side of your abdomen. The liver is essential for digesting food and ridding your body of toxic substances. It is a vital organ that performs hundreds of tasks related to metabolism, energy storage, and waste filtering. It helps you digest food, convert it to energy, and store the energy until you need it. It also helps filter toxic substances out of your bloodstream.
Join this informative webinar to discover:
- How do you know if your Liver is even slightly unhealthy?
- What are the ways to keep your Liver looking like the one on the left?
- How important is a healthy diet – and being abstemious with the alcohol?
- What are common Liver problems, how can I spot them, and how can they be managed?
- Why are there so many types of Hepatitis?
- What’s the relationship between Liver Disease and Diabetes Type2?
Top London Consultant. Mr David Nasralla, will have all the answers! You can read more about him here.
Of course you may have different questions that you want answered! If you have please email them to Anjana.Yick@hcahealthcare.co.uk and I’ll send them to the Consultant before the webinar! You can see what questions have been asked already by clicking on the “Access the Event” box at the upper right of your screen.